Search Results: 19
- 2024 Forest River R-Pod 190The 2024 R-POD has same quality construction as previous models with much of the high cost options left off. This brings value down to pre-covid pricing.
Standard features include 13.5 roof mounted A/C, microwave-convection oven, DSI gas-electric water heater, larger gas-electric refrig, electric awning, and much more.
Holding tank capacities are 30 gal each. Tires are 15 inch with Lief springs, 4 corner stabilizer jacks, TV antenna, and solar wired.
- 2024 Forest River R-Pod 171The 171 R-Pod can be pulled by a vehicle with a 3500 lb tow limit.
Fully self contained including 13.5 A/C, furnace, gas/electric water heater, wet bath, TV antenna, and much more. Also included on this model is an attachable awning. All holding take capacities are 30 gal., unusual for a trailer of this size.
Tires are 15 inch with Lief spring suspension. Solar ready and large amount of outside storage.
- 2024 Forest River R-Pod 180As mentioned, the 2024 model Classic R-Pods have a significant price reduction than previous years. They have achieved this by eliminating a few features, including front window, power jack, vacuum system, solar panel, outside grill, and a few other minor options.
The model 180 is our #1 selling R-Pod with a nice open floorplan and huge bathroom.
It is still loaded with features like 13.5 A/C, gas/electric water heater, 2-way refrig, power awning, microwave convection oven, solar prep, black tank flush, TV antenna, and more.
Holding tank capacities remain the same, fresh water 30 gal, gray tank 30 gal & black tank 30 gal.
Suspension is a drop axle with 15 inch tires.
- 2024 Forest River Surveyor 202RBLEThe Surveyor 202RBLE is a front bedroom model with walk around 60 x 80 queen bed, rear bath with huge walk in shower, and loads of interior storage. This one has a booth dinette that converts to another sleeping area plus a nice breakfast bar between bedroom and kitchen.
The Surveyor is LOADED with standard features including 15K ducted A/C, 10 cu ft 12V refrig, enclosed holding tanks with forced air heating plus 12V heating pads, 200 watt roof mounted solar panel, outside kitchen, tankless on demand water heater, tire monitoring system, Goodyear endurance tires, vacuum system, and much more.
Tank capacities are, fresh water 40 gal, gray tank 40 gal and black tank 30 gal.
- 2024 Northwood Arctic Fox 25WThe Arctic Fox 25W is taking over in popularity, becoming one of our fastest moving trailers. It is a rear kitchen model with front queen bed and separate bathroom, accessed from bedroom or living area.
As mentioned, this one has the new Furrion 12V refrig which has 33% more storage, and off-grid mode for energy saving and boondocking. it virtually runs free of charge.
Arctic fox is a true four season unit with heated holding tanks, thermal pane windows, & R-18 roof insulation.
we have added the flex guard awning for protection from sun and road damage, up-grade 15K ducted A/C, powered scissor jacks, and theater seating replacing the tri-fold sofa.
Holding tank capacities are fresh water 57gal, gray tanks 70 gal, and black tank 35 gal.
payload capacity is over 3000 lbs.
Contact us for a complete listing of features.
- 2024 Northwood Fox Mountain 235RLSThe Fox Mountain 235RLS is the smallest 5th-wheel they offer measuring at 27 ft 10 inches. It has the Solx 400 watt solar package along with the above mentioned, Onan 3.6 propane fueled generator. We have also added a surround soundbar, Flexguard awning, up-grade 15K A/C, and 2 inch receiver hitch.
Tank capacities are fresh water 59 gal, gray tank 42 gal and black tank 36 gal. Tire size is Goodyear endurance ST235 80R16 E rated.
Contact us for a complete list of features.
- 2024 Northwood Nash 18FMThe Nash 18FM is their smallest slide out model. It features a front murphy bed, giving you the choice of a couch or queen bed.
This model has all you can ask for in a smaller compact trailer. As mentioned, it has an onboard generator, 600 watts of roof mounted solar panels, off road upgraded suspension, larger LPG tanks, all that you need for getting out in lesser traveled environments.
New for 2024 models is a 12 Volt Furrion refrigerator. This takes all the hassle out of cooling your food down on the road or at camp. It is energy efficient and doesn\'t require level conditions for operation, cools down faster, more interior space, and not bothered with extreme outside temperatures. Plus, it virtually runs for free with the 600 watts of solar.
Nash is a true four season unit with thermal pane windows and heated enclosed holding tanks.
Roof insulation is R-14 plus R-15 reflective foil. Cold winter climates will not hold you back.
We have added fan vents in the bedroom and bathroom along with 32 inch 12V LED TV.
Holding tank capacities are fresh water 50 gal, gray tank 42 gal and black tank 35 gal.
Please contact us for a complete list of features.
- 2024 Northwood Nash 24M OTGThis Nash 24M has it all. Starting with the OTG package which includes 600 watts of solar, larger 10 gal LP tanks, LED light bars front and back, Dexter E-Z flex suspension with KYB shocks on all wheels, off road knobby tires, and flex guard electric awning, plus we have added a slide out topper, 32 inch 12V LED TV, up-grade 15K A/C, fan vents everywhere, and as mentioned, a 3.6 Onan LP generator.
The Nash is a true four season trailer with thermal pane windows and heated holding tanks.
Please contact us for a complete list of features.
New for 2024 models is a low energy consumption Furrion 12 volt refrigerator, that maintains constant temp in extreme conditions.
It virtually runs free of charge off of 12 volt batteries with constant daytime charge from solar panels.
Holding tank capacities are, fresh water 50 gal, gray tank 42 gal and black tank 35 gal.
- 2024 Northwood Nash 17KThe Nash 17K is the smallest of the Nash products. It is a non slide out model with a front queen bed and has a rear booth dinette with a huge back window for checking out the scenery.
New for 2024 models is a standard 400 watt solar package to extend your dry camping adventures. This one is generator ready.
The Nash is a high ground clearance design for getting in to remote locations. it has 15 inch tires with shocks on all wheels. It also has a 10 gal gas/elect water heater, gas/elect refrig, 13.5 ducted A/C and much more.
We have added a 32 inch 12V TV and fan vents in bathroom and bedroom
- 2023 Forest River R-Pod 192The R-Pod 192 is a wide body non-slide out model. It features a front murphy bed that makes out to a full queen
New for 2023 models is a standard roof mount solar panel with a 2,000 watt inverter .and tire pressure monitor system. The refrig is a large two door model, and has a microwave-convection oven, LED TV, vacuum system, power tongue jack, power awning, outside bush kitchen, spray port, and the list goes on.
As mentioned, this is the Hood River edition, built in Oregon, with X-treme off road tires and higher ground clearance and only available to the western R-Pod dealers.
Email us for a complete list of features.